Learn about the state of the pickled vegetable industry. Ilovepickles.org provides background, statistics and in-depth analysis on the North American and Asian markets. This resource is intended to be used as a guide for navigating the constantly shifting landscape.
Contents for North America include chapters about the following:
- Pickle Supply Chain Components
- Product Categories and Pickle History
- Production Volumes and Trends
- Agricultural and Economic Trends
- Demographic and Consumer Trends
- Pickle and Food Consumption Trends
- Product Innovation and Food Trends
- Strategic Challenges and Opportunities
Contents for Asia include chapters about the following:
- Chinese Market and Trends
- Indian Market and Trends
- Korean Trends and Market
- Trade Policies and Organizations
- Import-Export Trends
PPI also provides useful links to outside resources on consumers and food, farms and agriculture, government and universities, and social information.
Log into the Member Center to view content.